Google
 
Web beanspout.blogspot.com
postcritic.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Most Effective method to get rid of plant bugs

pic of bugs free jasmine plant


It's been ongoing battle for me to save my plants from withered by plant bugs, especially whiteflies. I am totally against using harmful pesticides, which left me with only very few suggestions available on web.

I sprayed soap water on leaves which drowned most of the bugs but they came back again. I rubbed bugs off the leaves but that won’t save my plants either. That’s when I started to notice bugs’ living environment which they like to tuck underneath the leaves by sucking on plants. They like humid weather but yet can’t survive with too much water spraying on them. That’s how I started to water plants by spraying leaves upside down instead of top down. I sprayed water on leaves twice a day to make sure the underside of the leaves were very moist, too moist for bugs to live comfortably. With too much water accumulated underneath the leaves, plant bugs weren’t able to survive.

This is really the most effective method of getting rid of plant bugs. After two weeks of water treatment, my plants now grow beautifully and blooming!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home